- Developing confidence for group instruction
- Preparing for tournaments or examinations
- Improving one’s technique, forms, or sparring
- Self-defense instruction
- A tailored fitness program
Private Instruction Rules
1. For students under 18, an adult guardian must be present for the entire private lesson
2. FMA enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy. FMA will charge the full amount of a private lesson canceled within 24-hours.
3. Save 10% when you purchase a 10-pack of the same private lesson type.
4. Private lessons must be used within 90 days of the purchase date.
5. Perkville points may not be used towards private lessons.
With FMA Instructor:
- $70 for 30 minutes ($325 for 5-pack, $600 for 10-pack)
- $115 for 60 minutes ($530 for 5-pack, $950 for 10-pack)
- $80 for 30-minute semi-private 2 people
- $140 for 60-minute semi-private 2 people
- $175 for 60-minute semi-private 3 people
- $190 for 60-minute semi-private 4 people
- $375 for 60-minute class up to 10 people
- $425 for 60-minute class up to 20 people (assistant included)
With Ed Kress (self-defense):
- $100 per hour for 1-4 people
- + $20 per person, per hour for 5-9 people
- $220 per hour for class of 10+ people